Tamara Lewis, Senior Manager, PR, Digital & Sponsorships, Subway
Tamara Lewis, Senior Manager, PR, Digital & Sponsorships at Subway, is an experienced marketing manager who has developed and implemented marketing strategies across a variety of products and services. She’s led a range of B2C and B2B initiatives, including integrated marketing campaigns, social media and sponsorship programs in Toronto, Canada and London, UK.
• Multi-channel marketing: Direct marketing, retail (POS & POP), digital marketing, print, PR, events
• Loyalty programs, customer retention and up-selling initiatives
• Communication planning, campaign management, brand management, project management, creative/copy development and production processes, sponsorship management
• Proven ability to move between strategy and execution
• Financial services, central Government, non-profit, retail, consumer packaged goods and technology sectors